sobota 28. srpna 2010

Long time no see, right?

These are some of my recent projects, doodles and experiments...



This is the "Archimedes star" stitch done in s/l grey and emerald seed beads... it looks lovely and I love the lace-like stitches...


Brilliantly dark blue s/l beads, I FINALLY found in a shop not far away from my place (a miracle, really) with lighter blue s/l beads (in the corners, they seem to be almost the same colour as the rest) in a peyote triangle... a bit crooked, I admit, but that's the beauty of czech seed beads...


Emerald madness... spiral rope dome with emerald and lighter green s/l beads and emerald drops... being a bit too much green, i didn't finish this one, maybe later on...

Another spiral rope project... this one in calm beige and caramel colour
Posted by Picasa


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...