sobota 28. srpna 2010

Bracelets, bracelets and a bit more

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
I love making bracelets, mostly because I have larger sized wrist and never could really buy a nice bracelet in the shop, so since I started making jewellery, bracelets and rings have become my primary goal...
As you can see, I also love strong and vibrant colours, lovely blues especially :-)
Hope you'll enjoy these




1) Turquoise and peach netted
2) Silver lined gray and AB ruby herringbone
3) Saphire blue and gold Frankfurten perlenspitze
4) And another with Saphire blue, lighet blue, aqua and AB frosted crystal beads peyote stitch
Posted by Picasa

1 komentář:

  1. This is really really like a hard compiegn to fine saphire earringswhen you have too many choices to go, among a pool of styles its not easy to choose for yourself so I often have to go for this confusion but my problems solved when I visited the store pravins and I got a beautiful range over here.

    OdpovědětVymazat

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...